The FOAF committee is once again inviting members (and also non-members) to send their seasonal photos of Abbey Fields for inclusion in the 2021 calendar
The closing date is not far away, so if you would like to submit any photos please start taking them now! We are looking for photos showing Abbey Fields throughout the year. We are accepting photographs taken in previous years, especially if they show the fields in the snow!
The competition is now officially open and photographs can be sent to email@example.com with immediate effect and at any time up to the closing date of 30 April 2020
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU READ ALL THE DETAILS BELOW
- There is no restriction on the number of photographs that can be submitted by each photographer, but
- Each photograph must be sent in a separate email with the following as the subject line of the email.
- Month (this is the month that the photo was taken. It will not necessarily only be considered for that month of the calendar but may be used for another within the same season).
- The photographer’s name
- The title or caption for the photograph
- e.g. May – Joe Bloggs – Misty Morning
If you have several that you might wish to call the same name, please make them unique by adding a number after the title e.g.: May – Joe Bloggs – Misty Morning 1, May – Joe Bloggs – Misty Morning 2 etc.
- The photographs you send must be taken of or from Abbey Fields
- The photographs must not include any identifiable people (unless you provide confirmation that they have given their permission)
- Landscape orientation, A4 proportions i.e. 210×297 vertical to horizontal ratio
- Named the same as the subject line (see above) and with Month, Your Name, Image Title separated by a Hyphen
e.g. May – Joe Bloggs – Misty Morning
- Emailed as a jpeg/jpg and be at least two megabytes
You must also include in the email:
- Your name.
- Your contact details (email & telephone)
- Any additional relevant information about the photo
- Whether you are a member of FOAF or not
Please note that if your photographs do not meet the above requirements, we will not be able to include them as potential candidates for the 2021 calendar.
We will not use/share any personal data you have supplied in relation to this competition with anyone else without your permission.
We do need to retain any data you have supplied so that we can contact you if you have been successful.
The winning photos will be included in the 2021 calendar and by submitting photos you agree that they can be printed in the calendar if they are selected for it.
We hope that the winning photograph and photographer will be shown in the Kenilworth Weekly News
Details of the judging process will be circulated nearer the time.